A Few of Our Favorites
Filled with beautiful items for your home, Tinnin Imports at 2089 Lakeland Drive in Jackson has a price point for every budget. If you are looking for fine art, oriental rugs, and French antiques, you will find them. But if you are looking for Sisal, animal prints, and the contemporary look, you can also find those.
Accessories to complete your look as well!
* These pillows made from antique Turkish rugs work well with both traditional and contemporary looks. The middle pillow is made from an old Serapi. The outer pillows are made from Turkish Jijims. Great selection in lots of colors!
* This vintage pair of cast elephants are 14” high and 22” wide. Know any Alabama fans who might put these to good use?
Freshway Produce at 6900 Old Canton Road in Ridgeland is the best local farmer’s market around stocked spring, summer, fall and winter with all your seasonal favorites—fresh fruits and vegetables, specialty food items, yard art, and a fabulous selection of indoor and outdoor plants.
Find your fall pumpkins as well as your December fresh Christmas tree.
* Pennington Farms—located in Pearl, Mississippi, since 1964—produces the finest, all-natural, Mississippi wildflower honey.
* Comfort Time Furniture makes an array of Adirondack chairs we can’t resist!
* Pick up a small basket of fresh apples—crisp and a sure tease for what is coming this fall
Ray’s Fine Linens
At Ray’s Fine Linens at 869 Pear Orchard Road in Ridgeland, they literally do it all when it comes to bed, bath, draperies, and accessories.
A family-owned business for more than 35 years, there is a great comfort level that comes with the personal attention they give their customers.
More than 25 top lines to choose from—who couldn’t create a unique just-for-you design?
* Bedding—This dreamy cream-colored ensemble is just a sample of what Ray’s can custom make for your bedroom. What’s your style? Ray’s can make it!
* Lotions, soaps, and special items for a spa-like atmosphere in your bath or your guest bath—or maybe a little happy gift for a friend? Ray’s has the best!
Shayna says, “When you love what you’re wearing, it shows!” Shayna’s Boutique, located at 707 Beau Pre Drive, Suite A, in Ridgeland, this shop is absolutely filled with great looking clothes and all the accessories to put together the look you want. Ranging from petite to plus size,
Shayna’s is a resource we love!
* This necklace from Brown Water Design is just a sample of Shyana’s collection from so many vendors who create original jewelry from chunky to ultra feminine. Something for everybody’s look!
* These blush open-toed suede booties come in other colors as well. Shayna’s shoes, by the way, will not break the budget! Fashion forward and affordable—what else is there?
* Bath salts make wonderful gifts for teachers and besties. But pick up some for you and treat yourself to a spa-like experience!